Tuesday, June 30, 2009

On the road

I haven't posted in a while, so just wanted to put up a quick update while I'm on my road trip in the field. Allen, my research assistant, and I left Kampala yesterday morning and headed 3 hours north to a town called Bugiri, staying the night there so we could finish interviews today. This afternoon we went north a bit more to a town called Tororo, which I quite like. It is quiet and peaceful, will a view of a small mountain called Tororo Rock. We are staying here tonight and then attending some microfinance group meetings tomorrow for my focus groups. In the afternoon we continue on to Soroti, which is about 4 more hours north, and I hear its nice up there too. We will work there all day Thursday and then make the long drive back to Kampala on Friday.

I'll be posting some more detailed updates along with some pictures from all the field work in the past 2 weeks once I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.